Monday, September 1, 2008

Gahgahgahgahgah

Oops... sorry 'bout that temporary absence.... I went on vacation figuring my dad would bring his laptop and... he didn't (because we stayed in a hotel instead of the cabin we usually rent).

Anyway, Susie Bubble has been featured on Urban Outfitters promoting their leg wear. The interview is interesting to read but the leggings and tights are to. Die. For.

Total Chanel ripoff but that doesn't stop their amazingness.... They will be mine.

I'm not a (total) trendwhore, I swear I've wanted lace tights since forever. But anyway, these are perfect, and I might have to check out the other colors as well.

Wait, didn't American Apparel already do these? No matter, there look better than the AA ones (i.e. shinier, tighter, LONGER INSEAM, both legs are the same length) and are all of $4 cheaper. I'll have trouble convincing my mom I need another pair, though.

Aren't these just so gorgeous?


My vacation was mad whack... not necessarily in a good way. My relatives are crazy....

11 comments:

Hazel said...

i have the lace tights in a deep plum/purple. they're awesome.

i like your blog too! especially the name!
and your blog about that designer teen Kira P, i couldn't agree more. her clothes are NOT impressive

Terry said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to!

Ahhhh I've been on a tights fixation. I recently discovered my dark purple ones and I'm pretty sure I need to go out and get a gajillion pairs.

I love those ombre ones going around too!

emily said...

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT... knockoffs of those chanel tights i've been searching for those for a while... i NEED them!! i am going to buy them tomorrow. period.
btdubs, you're totally not guilty! =] you're one of my favorite blogs/bloggers, in fact.

Kylie said...

Glad your back! SOrry you had a sucky time :(
Those shiny black leggings are catching my eye. Although everyone's crazy about their lame AA ones, I'm really not that impressed with mine. They arent even shiny and they're all crackly even though I havent washed them once!

FashionSqueah! said...

Awesome! I love tights and socks more than anything, the Chanel rip offs are ace too, I was wondering when some major store was going to realise that a million of us were eagerly awaiting a copy! Char x

Love Simone said...

I definite have the two tone ones on my wishlist, I cannot wait to get them!

Anonymous said...

those first two tights are to die for! i really like the first one, but i'm looking for them in different colors and can't seem to find them

Anonymous said...

haha, I was going to diy those tights for myself...and then I saw the "either or" ones on the website the other day. yes :)

and haha, the urban lame' leggings are way nicer than the aa ones...

Hanna said...

I want those leggings! Though sadly, I cannot benefit from longer inseams.

miss fashion said...

i love those Chanel striped tights. and those look exactly like them.

Ellie Lee said...

Those lace tights are so pretty but I'm sticking to my ribbed/knitted ones~

Anyway; I've been deliberating if I should get a pair of leather tights and when I saw that picture of it~ I could feel my heart fluttering! I just hope it wouldnt be whorish when it's on me *cringe*

AS for your post on Kira Plastina~ I got to agree with everything you've mentioned! That punk skirt/shorts thing is just horrible!