Saturday, September 13, 2008

You're Hot, Then You're Cold, You're Yes, Then You're No

I'm on the emailing list of basically every online store, including Wet Seal which has lately turned out some actually decent clothes for definitely decent prices. So anyway I just got an email that Wet Seal announcing their collaboration with "the pop music sensation" Runway MMC. Nope, I've never heard of them either. But anyway, I had to check out the clothes. Most of it was indistinct from normal Wet Seal trash, but there were a few quite interesting items.

I think I might have to be this shirt just for laughs. I mean, it's really funny. And it's part of an outfit called "fashion police". Of course, I don't believe in fashion police and think people should be allowed to dress however they want even if it's ugly as hell, but that's another story. And... doesn't wearing this shirt kind of make you a fashion victim?

I actually really like this jacket. Red and black isn't my best color combination but Hail Mary says redheads can wear red so why not? It reminds me of Topshop... and that fateful Balenciaga collection, except with less classy fabric.

Okay, I lied. Those were the only two really interesting things in the Runway MMC (that's not the best name... doesn't really roll of the tongue, does it?). But yeah. Other random stuff:

OMG, I like totally have this! But wait! It's from H&M! And grey, instead of pink! Wait a minute....

And I'm just very into weird jeans....


I am extremely tired, which I guess is conducive to really random posts.

12 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh gosh, I love those jeans at the bottom, their so cool!

WendyB said...

I dig the jeans.

alarmaa said...

I actually really like the jeans as well! And hahaha I just signed up for 3 different mailing lists today.

chin said...

i like the red double breasted houndstooth blazer. i am into houndstooth prints nowadays! the jeans are soo like kristy lee of thatsjustmyvibe. love it!

deko and posh said...

Just came across ur blog. We love it!

deko and posh

A Black Tie Event said...

I really like those jeans, and your blog is great, is it okay if I link you?

Elisabeth Moody said...

hey, come check me out at
poetryofthesense.blogspot.com

p.s. dont get thrown off by the tacky name

p.p.s love your blog

Wendy said...

You are right with the whole Wetseal thing, some of their dresses are pretty cute.

And yeah I do have more fabric left but only in white. Email me if interested.

IRIS and PIETER said...

those jeans are really nice.

Anonymous said...

haha i'm so into weird jeans too. everyone gives me crap but i just pretend they are jealous because they don't have the balls to wear it. haha

yayclothes! said...

so i went and checked out that "runway mmc" line at Wet Seal. The clothes are actually like really really cute, there is this pink top in the "melody line" that i got a bunch of compliments on. I went and checked out their "hit single" or w.e. on itunes...its actually a really really good song. Pleasant surprise now a days!

rocknow said...

i totally agree
i didnt really think the hub bub was worth it but iw ent in and the clothes fit really good and they are so inexpensiveeee
DIGGIN the rocker linee
def hott and new

the leather jacket and the dress= BOMBB

clothes are a hit and i heard their music is tight too