Sunday, September 21, 2008

That Mew Is Nothing But A Flawed Specimen!

Yes, my title is quoting a Pokémon movie. I watched it while I was babysitting.

This is what I wore to study with Victoria in the library/lawn of her school. There stupid WiFi network is password protected. Yeah, I like to get dressed up to do nothing.




Vintage corset. Target t-shirt. Jeans distressed by me. Doc Marten boots.

At first I thought what it needed was some shoes like this:

But that would be too much with the corset, and of course there's also the fact that I own no such YSL shoes. And even if I did, there's the fact the I had to walk almost 2 miles to get to where I was studying.... With the Docs it kind of reminded me of this picture of Agyness.

Gosh I wish I had white Docs. Christmas?

3 comments:

Hanna said...

I am so jealous that you have REAL docs, and those jeans are amazing, and look amazing on you. Agy is vastly overrated. You aren't.

yiqin; said...

Okay, after I saw your photo I told my mum I am so going to cut my jeans too & she went YOU BETTER NOT. Grrrr you look great! I want docs too..but they are so expensive :(

emily said...

stopppppppp being so amazing with your outfits or i may have to kill you. well not really. but i'm like creepily commenting right now because all three four or whatever number of your outfits you posted are effing GREATTTT =]