Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"They Used To Call Them Maxi Dresses, But That Was Before The Advent Of The Maxi Pad"

Yes, that's what my friend Erika said when she saw my dress. She is also going to force me to watch Skins. But I have not time; I'm barely up to date on Gossip Girl. Oh, and yeah I actually took an outfit pic yesterday. It was picture day so I used that as an excuse to force myself to actually flat iron my hair. It doesn't really look totally straight but it's sleeker. With the bangs it looked a little space-agey. I'm thinking of getting blunter bangs next. What do you guys think?



Wet Seal jacket. Vintage dress. Converse sneakers.

Yeah, all the pictures are from the same angle....

P.S. Post number 200! Now I feel old....

11 comments:

WendyB said...

I love maxis.

KRAVEN said...

I love the juxtaposing of the chucks and the dress. kewlness

... now that I think about it, I also love the word juxtapose...

emily said...

holy shit.
everyone is posting the most amazing outfits this week.
but you take the cake. i love this SOOOOO freaking much it just may be impossible! the dress + the jacket is just GAHHH amazingness.
200th post! congraduations. or however you spell that...

fashionslacker said...

i love skins. great show. its like gossip girl but waaaaay better :) plus your outfit is great

Isabel said...

That dress looks soooooooo good on you. Damn!

Anonymous said...

I've always hated maxi dresses, as they are so unflattering on many, but you pull it off perfectly. Not to mention that that maxi dress has the cutest fabric. :D

Smaggle said...

It looks awesome! I love it with the converse trainers...

moded'amour said...

love the dress!

Nicola said...

beautiful dress! plus i like it much more with the converse! :)
you have wonderful hair!

Victoria-Olivia said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous..! That vintage dress is my favorite.