Friday, September 26, 2008

Flappers

In my English class we have to write plays that take place in the 1920s and are generally about flappers, to relate to the fact that we're reading a lot of F. Scott Fitzgerald at the moment. Anyway, I love fuzzy black and white pictures. They're just so... glamorous. I don't know. But yeah. It was a pretty crazy time with a lot of craziness. Very descriptive. They make me want to bob my hair. "Bernice Bobs Her Hair" is the best story ever. Google it.









We're also going to be talking about the period soon in History... fun fun fun!

4 comments:

emily said...

flappers are SO awesome and cute. AH, HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!! thanks for the idea =D

Isabel said...

Oh man, 1920s were the best. I love those liberated flapper women. They looked fantastic!

Caroline said...

i LOVE all of these.

Anonymous said...

Great collection of pics!
I'll definitely check out Bernice Bobs her Hair! I'm working on a flapper post and will link to you.