Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zac Efron Leaves HSM Behind

Despite the fact that I've been freakin' busy between Cross Country and homework, I somehow managed to take outfit pictures without anyone seeing me... taken without natural lighting (i.e. early morning/night) they're not the best but whatever.



American Apparel v-neck. Wet Seal jeans and necklace. Converse sneakers.


Wet Seal "leather" Neru Collar Scuba Jacket (yes WTF that's what it's called). American Apparel and Hollister tanks. Abercrombie shorts. Target socks. Minnetonka boots.

That jacket makes me feel so freakin' badass.... Haha Wet Seal is like my new favorite store. That's kind of a bad, but for every 50 tacky things there's one good thing. I went in there because it was near the Lego Store my brother was in and then I had a spaz because there was all this stuff I wanted. They even had bleach-splattered jeans like on That's Just My Vibe , well not as pretty but they were only $15... unfortunately they did not fit properly at all.... But now I really want this.

And yes, I couldn't think of a title so I copied Teen Vogue.

5 comments:

fritha louise said...

Love your purple skinnies, and I'm soo jealous of those minnetonkas. I've wanted to get some for ages but always spent my moneyon other things. I guess I'm screwed now as come saturday I'll officially be a "penniless student".
I suppose I can always live my minnetonka dreams vicariously through you!

FashionSqueah! said...

I am actually in love with the Minnetonkas, I wanted a pair but actually ended up spending my money elsewhere so sadly they will not be mine! At least not till next payday...Char x

HEELSHATS said...

Really I like your style!!!! I always read your blog but today I say.... Now is the day to write!

Hazel said...

i just did a post on my bleached jeans. they're SO easy to make. you just...splatter bleach on your jeans and let them dry. haha.

fashionslacker said...

love your purple-y jeans. they look good with your hair color.