Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow!

Guess what? I'm apparently in the Top 20 in the Teen Vogue snapshot contest!

I don't know how it happened but I'm thrilled! I don't really expect to but it would be awesome if I made top 10 *hint hint*... So click here to comment/vote!

A lot of people don't really like it but I personally have the advantage of finding negative comments funny "looks like ur abour to ride a horse" and "you're posing like a constipated wind-up doll" are my favorites.

And it's really funny that that outfit got picked since I randomly pulled it together on a weekend.... It wasn't exactly supposed to be coherent or effortless.

7 comments:

Smaggle said...

Ah congrats my love. Nice to see someone with some personality get short listed for once.

WendyB said...

Congrats!

chin said...

u didn't know? when I saw hand it over's wendy was on top 20 i assumed you were as well. and I was right!

deko and posh said...

Congrats...We voted for you!

L8R

fly like paper said...

congrats! check out my blog, yours is quite rad!

June said...

I lvoe the hat..=)

TEXTSTYLES said...

great style
the hat too cool
damn the whole thing is great

stefania