Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Am Flawed If I'm Not Free







H&M t-shirt. Cheap Monday jeans.

As you might be able to tell, I was having some difficulties taking photos today due to the fact that there were construction workers everywhere and my mom was walking around the house. I do not want to get caught taking pictures by her. So I hid in the partially under-construction bathroom, hence the exceedingly awkward photos. I look like a blurry, undead zombie with red rimmed eyes. Oh yeah, and the doctor is trying to give me steroids. For my apparent asthma, which I don't think exists. But yeah. Life.

6 comments:

sophia said...

cool shirt. at first glance it kind of looks like you're wearing suspenders...except you're not.

Anonymous said...

I love your cheap mondays, I must get some soon!!!

Unknown said...

i like your shirt.
and yeah i agree with sophia at first glance it looks like you are wearing suspenders!

LalaLiu said...

love it! and yeahh! i thought you were wearing suspenders as well. floral wallpaper rocks :D

Anonymous said...

why are most of your pictures blurred?
if the answer is: "they look arty", trust me, they don't.

Hannah said...

Wow, Anonymous. Very nice. They're blurred because my camera is a piece of crap and when it's almost out of batteries, as it was here, the pictures are especially blurry.