Friday, May 30, 2008

The Race Is Back On In 3, 2, 1, Go!

Basically, stuff I want from Forever 21. Because I'm too busy/lazy to do anything else....


I've been wanting a sheer floral blouse with a black background for a while, and this one is perfect because it's even cheaper than the other ones I've seen at F21: it's only $16.


This shirtdress is basically cool. And I want it. And it's $20.


Stripes! On a blazers! How original! But still! Need!


I need black shorts. I need high-waisted shorts. So, these are ideal.


Remind you of anything? But still, me gusta.



I still want both these dresses!


I really want gladiators. I just don't know about going the $20 route.

That was a long list. Oh, and Forever 21 has jumped on the organic bandwagon! Good for them, I guess....

And I'm babysitting for my brother right now. He's watching "Speed Racer: The Next Generation" (it looks pretty bad) in the background, hence the title.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to post more knee-socks closeup pictures?

emily said...

lawdy. that flapper dress and the shirtdress are pretty effin amazing. i might have to steal them from you... =P
and yup. 7th grade. hahaaaa.xD

ill informed said...

i have that flapper dress. I seen FashionToast wearing it and i had to have it. Now one of my favorites. I have a boring picture of me in it if you'd like to take a look. Just started my blog today!

Da Fashionista said...

dying for the tiered dress too.

cutey blog ;)

saray said...

those dresses are great!!

rohwy said...

yeah sure you could link my blog

too bad i never update! :D :D

anyways i'm going on a f21 spree... which includes that stripey blazer so BACK OFF. :P

yiqin; said...

I really want that skirt!!! & the two dresses are AMAZING! I especially want the first one :) I am a big fan of F21 hahah