Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wild Night (Fashion Show Part III)

This is Part III. Read Parts I & II first!

The outfits and the runway:









We ended up having a lot of fun and we totally killed the runway. Maybe I should become a real model or something (just kidding! haha neverrrr). Or a real fashion designer... so many people have asked me if I want to be a fashion designer but I usually tell them I don't because... I don't. I mean I'll have fun making clothes but I don't really think being a fashion designer would be a good career for me... I mean, it's so competitive and yeah I don't even think I should think about careers now because I'm not even out of 9th grade yet. But I don't see myself actually going into fashion designing as a career.

1 comment:

rohwy said...

I'm so sad I missed this! It looks like a lot of fun though hanns :) Maybe next year. Although you don't see yourself as a fashion designer you could see yourself working for a mag eh? :P I do! hahaa