Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wet Your Lips, And Smile For The Camera (Fashion Show Part II)

This is Part II. Read Part I first!


Amy and Julia wearing their outfits! (I made everything except the v-neck, obvi.) This is really not the best clothes picture though.

Me, being fabulous (*cough loser cough*). Yes, I have farmer's tan (or track tan, as we call it) despite my attempts to apply sunscreen.

Ally being Ally.

Cuties! (Is this starting to sound Myspace-y... uh-oh!)

A really flattering picture of me talking on the phone while getting my makeup done.


Finished hair.

I kind of cheated... I did not make the vest! But I needed it to style this outfit.

Group shot!

End Part II. Part III coming as soon as Blogger lets me upload it!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I'm distracted by everyone's beautiful hair!