Thursday, June 12, 2008

That Was When I Ruled The World




American Apparel v-neck. Skirt made by me. Forever 21 socks. Doc Martens boots.

My feet were a bit sweaty, but it was worth it! I'm doing a morning post because I had dance dress rehearsal from 4:30-8:30 and I didn't feel like doing anything after that... and I could barely snap these pictures before I left, as the builders were still here and walking around, hence the pictures taken in a dusty mirror. I think they think I'm weird enough as is.

5 comments:

Grace said...

You made the skirt? What material did you use?

Syed said...

The shiny Docs and socks make me happy :) And the skirt is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt. And the whole outfit actually =)

Soul Tanggg said...

cute!!

Hannah said...

Thanks everyone!

Grace-

It's satin. Super-easy to sew with.