Tomorrow is the longest day of the year, and summer "vacation" has just begun, but even as school ended today I felt very little release from stress. Mostly because I have a lot of crap to do this summer.
1) 4 weeks CITing at a summer camp
2) Learning the entire 9th grade geometry course (because... long story.)
3) Training for my job at a boutique (cash registers! Yay!)
4) About two week's worth of traveling
5) Enriched Algebra summer assignment
6) Running at least 20 miles a week to stay in shape for cross country
7) Finding time to relax!
So, in a way, I'm looking forward to Fall (and weather which allows long pants). I think I get tired of summer clothes fast. The best temperatures are in the high 60s and low 70s, where you're not too hot or too cold in most things. Plus, you can wear lots of black. It's funny to think just a year ago I had like two black things, to wear for band concerts! (the band where I used to play flute, not... actually bands) So anyway, I made a thingy with some outfits to get me psyched for fall! (wait... what?)
Click to enlarge, people!