Friday, June 20, 2008

Headaches

Tomorrow is the longest day of the year, and summer "vacation" has just begun, but even as school ended today I felt very little release from stress. Mostly because I have a lot of crap to do this summer.

1) 4 weeks CITing at a summer camp
2) Learning the entire 9th grade geometry course (because... long story.)
3) Training for my job at a boutique (cash registers! Yay!)
4) About two week's worth of traveling
5) Enriched Algebra summer assignment
6) Running at least 20 miles a week to stay in shape for cross country
7) Finding time to relax!

So, in a way, I'm looking forward to Fall (and weather which allows long pants). I think I get tired of summer clothes fast. The best temperatures are in the high 60s and low 70s, where you're not too hot or too cold in most things. Plus, you can wear lots of black. It's funny to think just a year ago I had like two black things, to wear for band concerts! (the band where I used to play flute, not... actually bands) So anyway, I made a thingy with some outfits to get me psyched for fall! (wait... what?)


Click to enlarge, people!

3 comments:

rohwy said...

kidding me, hans? i am SO GLAD school's over.

and oh yeah, that summer assignmnet? not doing it till a week before school starts. ;)

Syed said...

Woah those are cool, I love black outfits. And I kinda know what you mean clothes wise, I like spring/autumn when you can layer nicely, without having a huge coat on top!

NewYorkChique said...

I love the picture at the end.
Ahh I'm on cross country too, but I havent been running as much as a should- haha but hopefully Ill start running more dilegently soon. =]