Friday, June 13, 2008

Calling All Cops

I made my skirts for the fashion show with the intention of being able to wear them in a Miu Miu-esque way, but in actuality, they simply aren't poofy enough, though I still was going to wear them as "under-bust" (yeah) skirts. And this morning what do I do but check Fashion Robot and find that Stephanie is doing it, but with tiered skirts. Overlooking the fact that she named the post after a Marilyn Manson song, I love the way it looks, so of course I have to try it for myself.


But it didn't work out so well directly under-bust, so I let it slide down to my waist and voilá! Unfortunately it kept going down too far so you couldn't see the bottom of the skirt, but it was still an awesome outfit. Plus, it hid the erm problems I have with wearing this dress....



American Apparel dress. H&M skirt (Victoria's, which I still still have. Target sheer tights. Doc Marten boots.

My camera is officially a piece of crap. Not only does it take blurry pictures, but it also has no battery life. I thought the problem was the rechargeable batteries had lost their charge but NO using regular AA's doesn't help. Two 5-minute self-timed photoshoots, plus time spent uploading the pics to my computer, and the full battery is gone. I always feel like my outfit looks better in person than in the pictures.... I'm trying to convince my dad to get a new one next time he goes to Hong Kong....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You made that skirt?! Its really nice, the fabric looks like the wet-look material thats so popular on the runways.

Hannah said...

Wendy-

I actually didn't make this skirt, it's from H&M!

ill informed said...

you wear the docs well. I might have to get a pair