Thursday, June 26, 2008

That Girl Is Scandalous

I already uploaded the pictures to this one, so I can post it! Yay!

Prada Way:


Dolce Way:


Ruffian Way:


Hannah Cheeto Way:


Corset, 80's vintage. Target mens t-shirt. Cheap Monday jeans. Converse sneakers.

The ever scandalous Hannah, wearing frilly lingerie outside her clothing. My mom was like, "Well that's a bit provocative" and compared it to Madonna's Gaultier corset, but I don't really get the comparison. I thought it was mostly fine especially since it was over a baggy t-shirt but... I probably wouldn't wear it to school or babysitting. I wore it thrifting, though.

(And this is from Tuesday, pre-haircut!)

13 comments:

Syed said...

Ooo er rather provocative indeed, it looks pretty cool though!

Isabel said...

I agree with Dapper Kid. It is provocative but that's definitely not a bad thing!!!!!

PS: Thanks for putting up with my blog-indecisiveness and still linking Hipster Musings. I really appreciate it. There will be new posts soon.

Stephanie said...

Ooh I love Madonna! The corset looks really nice like that, actually, you pull it off really well.

Human Racing said...

You really pull off the corset! I like "Dolce way". great interpretaion.

Hannah said...

Thanks everyone!

Squishybubble said...

provocative, huh?
I say it is AMAZING.
XDD

Squishybubble said...

provocative, huh?
I say it is AMAZING.
XDD

Butchie said...

provocative, huh?
I say it is AMAZING.
XDD

LalaLiu said...

love!

NewYorkChique said...

i can actually see the comparison with madonna. its a cool outfit-
but never ever wear it babysitting! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Lets link: We are at http://lucy-fashion.blogspot.com
and we would really like to use some of your self made pics!

comment on one of those if you are interested or send us an e-mail

Anonymous said...

we added yours!

Lucy Fashion
http://lucy-fashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.