Thursday, February 7, 2008

You May Call Me A Ghetto Freak But I Won't Even Blink

Take a moment and enjoy the gorgeousness that is Marchesa Fall 2008.






Lace! Feathers! Rosettes! A jumpsuit I might actually wear! If I were a red carpet-going star, I would buy every piece! Except, I'm not....

In other news, I was so fashionable today. I finally got my track pants so I wore my black sweatsuit tucked into my $20 fake Uggs (which I, on impulse, wrote "FUGG!" on the back of in Sharpie. My friend E (ooh Gossip Girl!) thought it was pretty funny, but no one else really got it/noticed). I felt like a slob. A very comfortable slob.

p.s. Bonus points if you know what song the title's from!

3 comments:

bonjour Victoria kirei said...

Sippin 40z! WHAT THE HELL HANNAH. Have you been listening to GT!!!! behind my back? Hahah but no seriously did you download some of their stuff? They are a-freakin-mazing.

I like the first dress the best!

hahahahah FUGG!, I want some FUGGsss.

Stephanie said...

Haha, Uggs are Fuggs. I really have no idea why anyone wants to wear them, I mean by this point even my (turtleneck and mom-jean wearing) mother has a pair!

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,101煙火,煙火小舖,煙火,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,情趣用品衣蝶,情趣用品衣蝶,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,單身戀人圖影區,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼情趣用品,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,真愛密碼情趣用品,情趣用品真愛密碼,情趣用品真愛密碼,