Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"You're Wearing All Gray! How Boring"

Erika provides her second title quote. I love her commentary on my outfits. But anyway, I randomly decided to wear monochromatic gray today. I wasn't feeling depressed or anything, and it's not really that dark (I love how I feel the need to explain that). I don't know why, just wanted to try it out. It's all gray except for the hair and the shoes, which kind of match.


I felt like the pants belonged in one of those Vogue shoots with a jumping Caroline Trentini. But since there's not a chance of a jump shot with my camera, this will have to do.

Wet Seal jacket (on sale for $13 =O). American Apparel v-neck. Old Navy wide-leg pants. Jeffrey Campbell oxfords.

Yes mother, I'm definitely doing my homework. Pasta dinners are so bomb. In a good way.


Edit: This picture of Sarah Palin for some reason made me sing "ew ew ew" to the tune of "Jingle Bells". Does that mean my sanity's questionable? Or is her hair just really gross?

6 comments:

Kylie said...

lol, I totally know what you mean about the pants/tv photoshoots. I could see them fitting right into a jump shot! Yours is applaudable too, love it!
I like how you have pictures and stories from your life outside of fashion, it gives the whole blog even more of a personal touch.
<3<3

FashionSqueah! said...

I love the all grey, one of my favourite colours in clothing! Char x

Hanna said...

I love the colour gray, and with your hair it really jumps out. Speaking of jumping, is Caroline Trentini part kangaroo.

P.S.- Palin's hair is just gross. Helloooo Dolly---Parton.

yiqin; said...

I think it takes ALOT to wear one color from head to toe. But you made it interesting! Brilliant.

Dana (MODAna) said...

nothing can be boring w/ your awesome hair
love the "jumping" shot

One Sweet Day said...

your bangs and hair looks good~