Monday, August 25, 2008

Le Vacation (and an Outfit)

Cape Cod was really fun! There were a lot of jellyfish washed up on the beach though so we had to scoop them all up out of our area so we had to scoop them up and put them in a bucket so no one stepped on one and got stung.

I also learned how to sail (in a supa stylish lifejacket):


I had to practice what would happen when the boat tipped over... but here I was holding on because I didn't want to fall in on top of my cousin (I did anyway...).


Click to enlarge if you wish

The outfit I wore yesterday was... kind of random. I originally was aiming for a sort of cute/ballerina look but... whatever, I'm not very good at looking cute.


Erin Fetherston for Target t-shirt. Skirt from Korea. Leg Avenue tights. Forever 21 headband. Converse sneakers.
I took this picture to prove that my under eye circles are not actually that dark. Apparently they actually are that dark.

Anyways, I got the skirt from Eunice when she saw me wearing Victoria's skirt and said she had a similar one she got in Korea but never wears. Despite the fact that that all happened a few months ago, this is the first time I've worn it. It's similar but it only has ruffles on the bottom part—I guess it's meant to be layered under things... hm I'll have to experiment.

10 comments:

Isabel said...

I like your shirt! It has little cartoon pictures on it? So neat!

cindiasaurus said...

i am very jealous that you got to go sailing. i love sunfish.
perhaps the outfit would be a little more "cute" if you wore it with heels instead of converses, haha. still looks good though!

Hannah said...

cindisaurus, haha yeah I had a hard time finding good shoes and then I thought I was going to have to walk a lot so the converse....

Anonymous said...

i really like your outfit! so sweet but street at the same time

Wynn said...

you look very cute! i love the ruffle-y skirt w/ the thigh highs

HANNAH-ZOË said...

cape cod makes me think of that vampire weekend song (: you look very cool by the way, i love the skirt!

Kristine said...

Hey there! :)

I just love your site. And your outfits are all so amazing! If you don't mind, I added you on one of my blog rolls.

Xoxo,
Kristine

Stevie K. said...

Your trip looks like it was fun! And nice shirt.

Kendall said...

ohmygod, you are so pretty! love your hair. :] and the outfit. tis very cute! xoxox kendall

Anonymous said...

It's a nice outfit for a vacation trip.