Thursday, August 7, 2008

Attention Duelists!

Nerdiest reference of my life. Probably (hopefully) no one will get it. But anyway, I have entered the Teen Vogue Snapshot Contest. I don't really expect to win (like at all!) but I figured I'd enter anyway. So here's my page. Comment if you'd like :)... I don't expect very many people to see me because as of posting I'm on page 46 of 64... yeah. But I figured I'd try.


I'm probably going to do a post with some pictures of Coco Rocha similar to the Sasha post below... total filler I know but... let's just say I don't even have access to my room currently. Thank you plastering.

8 comments:

meowi said...

I luv. Coco~

Terry said...

Wow, that's a breathtaking photograph. From what I've seen of her work, it's... damn nice. Haha, my vocabulary sucks right now.

Girl, I love your blog... I've been reading so many posts and I can't get enough! Wonderful :)

FashionSqueah! said...

Oh good luck! I'll definatly check your page out later (right now I should be getting dressed). I love hosiery a ridiculous amount too! Char x

Squishybubble said...

Good Luck....checking out the page right this second!!

April said...

gorgeous photograph! mind if i link you on my blog?

Victoria Stansbury said...

Good luck with your entry! It's definitely one of your best outfits/photos. I hope you win, that would be reallllly cool. =]

Wow uhm that sucks about your room. Where the hell are you sleeping gurl? Anywayz I will see you tomorrow, hopefully.

Terry said...

Thanks for the comment! Definitely brought a bit of perspective in my fashion..

Btw, linked you already! :)

Thu said...

liked the outfit, but i think it would have been better without the socks. good luck with the contest!