Monday, August 4, 2008

The Apocalypse is Nigh and Other Bedtime Stories


Now this is not that bad but it really is. Between Fashionpirates' semi-sarcastic note and the fact that I got my scarf at Claires a while ago, among other things, the death knoll has sounded for the hipster scarf. Well sort of. Because I'll still wear it if I think it looks good at risk of being barraged with hate mail (not really). Coincidentally, Wet Seal also carries a range of Alexander McQueen-type skull scarves the likes of which went "out of fashion" years ago.

If something is wrong with you and you haven't seen The Dark Knight yet, go see it! Now! Haha just kidding about the first part, I only just saw it last night. But it rox my sox. A bunch of my campers who are about 10 tried to tell me that The Dark Knight is overrated, incurring my wrath. Just kidding. Haha I'm weird.

5 comments:

Squishybubble said...

Wow...now everyone I know will probably own one...GASP!

Paris Tarts said...

Cute blog :)

Tart

emily said...

oh god i know
everyone is wearing keffiyahs now... why did they have to die? they were kind of cute.

Hanna said...

I'll still wear mine. I figure as long as I still haven't seen it on any scene girls I'll be in the clear, but after that, poor thing must go to goodwill...

Taryn said...

everyone and their grandma is wearing these things...I go to fashion school, so I see a dozen of these a day lol.