Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm TNT, Dynamite!

I'm heading up to the Cape for a few days, so I won't be able to post (this is actually a timed post, as I left this morning), but here's my outfit from Sunday.




J. Crew shirt. H&M skirt. Forever 21 turban. Fishnets from a dance costume. Converse sneakers.


I thought there fishnets look very vaguely Rodarte. I got lots of weird looks when I went out for dinner. Yesterday I went to Borders and got Elle and V Magazine (yay!). Jessica Simpson should not be there but I can get over it. And the shoot with Gisele in V... um... nice pants? I don't really understand why they're trying to appeal to straight males in a fashion magazine....

And I know I'm so obnoxious but comment here here, here, here, here, and here. I expect mucho comments, people! Haha.

13 comments:

emily said...

i love rodarte and i love your turban!

emily said...

holy shit.
holy shit.
holy shit.
are those ripped thigh-high fishnets i see?
I EFFING LOVE YOU.
not that i didn't before, but now i do even MORE
dms, ripped fishnets... see, i'm not the only one with a FRIKKIN AMAZING sense of style!! =D

Isabel said...

I think this is the first time I've seen a picture of someone in a turban and thought " Hey, that looks kind of good". Have a great trip!

Stevie K. said...

Pretty chill turban.

Shade said...

love the skirt

Biianca said...

great outfit!!
the socks are uber cool!

head in the clouds. said...

oh my god. those socks are so great.the turban, the shirt. the whole outfit. just brilliant.

Wynn said...

so cute, in a borderline skater-punky way. and the way you rock that turban! seriously impressive :]

April said...

it's like avril lavigne, only waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy WAY better. :] i love the tights and turban especially!

Anonymous said...

gah, awesome

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
Awesome outfits for Teen Vogue...
We'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorite sites!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Gosh, love the turban

Fashion Is Poison said...

vey cool socks