Monday, August 18, 2008

Shake That Booty Bass

Lately, it simple doesn't feel right to wear bare legs... I have to wear at the very least some scrunched up socks.




American Eagle tank top. Skirt sewn by me. Thrifted hat. Forever 21 socks. Topshop flats.

Though bandage skirts have been quite popular lately, fuller skirts have been getting a lot of love too.

You can actually submit more than one outfit to the Teen Vogue contest! I'm entering some new ones, which I'll post on soon. And my original outfit. No way I'll win, but please comment it anyway :P.\

Edit: Oh crap, I read the rules incorrectly... and I just entered like five other outfits! Oh well... um please comment anyway....

10 comments:

Smaggle said...

Wow those shoes are so appropriate! Love the socks...

Terry said...

The color choice reminds me of Gryffinder :) Yay! Not to sound creepy, but you have a nice figure. I'm jealous!

By the way, did you still want to exchange links?

LalaLiu said...

so cute!!! I love the color palette and your hat!! with your gorgeous hair! gluck with the teenvogue contest :D

Squishybubble said...

Cute outfit!! I love those shoes with the socks! Must. Copy. NOWW!
heh heh jk of course! XDD

Ashlee said...

the skirt and its color are lovely.

love the blog.

Stevie K. said...

I really like those socks with the skirt. And those colours look good on you too.
Also, nice post title.

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

wow you are by far the best female dresser i've ever seen! wish you were my girlfriend:)

love James

Anonymous said...

wow i love your style, you are the best female dresser i've ever seen! wish you were my girlfriend;)
love james

Isa said...

Love the skirt ! Looks like Childhood Flames !