Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is Your Dad A Dealer Cuz You're Dope To Me

I have a cold. It's really annoying. I am NOT going to spend this whole post complaining. Does this outfit look at all familiar? Waking up late is not conducive to dressing creatively.


Wet Seal jacket. H&M vest. Target v-neck. DIY ripped jeans. Forever 21 necklace. Minnetonka boots.

I also wore my awesome studded rings, but the copper in them oxidized (says my chem teacher) and turned my finger green. But I forgot to put them on for this photo.

Oh yes, and concerned readers: hair cut=getting my bangs trimmed. And who knows how long it will be until I actually get ahold of my hairdresser....

P.S. Haha these photos are cool but hilarious. And I totally have jeans just like the ones in the pic where the girl forgot to put on her shirt.... Too bad I can't even vaguely afford Urban Outfitters at this point.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The outift is really cute cuz the necklace, vest and boots go really well together. And those pictures are really cool and interesting! I like em!

<3 Sarah

karl's sweet child said...

that ripped jeans are superb!!

Kelly said...

gotta love UO! the necklace looks really good with the outfit!

WendyB said...

Your hair is so perfect, I wish I could just transplant it to my head.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

lololololololololololololololololol

lily m said...

LOVE the jeans! I want to do that DIY too (ever scince style bubble did) but I need jeans ,that are cheap, and dont have alot of spandex!

where did you get yours?

Hannah said...

Thanks!

@WendyB, they do have hair transplants =P

@hahahah, hi Danielle! You're such a creeper. We totally did not get any of the history essay done today.

@lily m, I got them in the sale section at Wet Seal. Luckily they worked perfectly for this!

lily m said...

great Im gonna get a pair today!

FashionSqueah! said...

ahhh this is a fab fab FAB outfit! you look awesome!
that truly sucks about the US topshop, how dare they!! has the one in NYC opened yet? hopefully im not asking a really daft question there haha
sea @ fashionsqueah! x

Elisa Kwon said...

I am definitely not badass enough to wear jeans like that.

FashionSqueah! said...

It's a good outfit so I think you can get away with repeating it! I think even if your wardrobe's massive, it's hard to come up with something brand new everyday! Char x

Anonymous said...

hey i've wanted ripped black jeans forever and keep drooling over them at Oak, the only place I can find them... but for a price of $258 I would never dream of buying them. do you have a link for DIY directions/ can you quickly tell me how you did it? thanks :)

Super Noodle Rach said...

love the title of tis post!

Hannah said...

@anonymous, check
http://galadarling.com/article/
daily-outfit-8th-december-2008
for instructions!