Friday, January 23, 2009

Everything Will Be Okay In The End. If It's Not Okay, It's Not The End.

Wow. Yeah, life has been pretty darn overwhelming. I actually should be working on homework right now (on a Friday night, I know!) and I have 87 unread messages in my email inbox (askdjflksdfjlkdsjf!), but I hate neglecting my blog. So, here. The outfits I wore last Monday and Tuesday:


H&M jacket and vest. American Apparel top. DIY skirt and tights. Thrifted hat. Doc Martens boots.

The below pictures are somewhat of a misrepresentation of the outfit as I wore it with this Target blazer over it all day....

DIY (semi-failed) t-shirt and tights. American Apparel dress. Wet Seal necklace, cuff, and belt. Forever 21 pearl bracelet. Doc Martens boots.

Ookay I was just checking to see if photos in my room started working again. They don't. But for those who asked, making the tights is the easiest thing ever. You just take normal tights, and cut a lot of holes with scissors and then pull the remaining parts of the tights so they get all stringy. The only problem is in the ankle area they tend to get baggy, but this is fine.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

man i love those tights! they look almost like oversize fishnets...
i like that second outfits a LOT!!

lily m said...

I have loved those tights from the beginig I bought some the other day gonna try the diy!
oh btw that McQ for target thing is gona be EPIC!(i hope)

ren said...

I do enjoy looking at those wiked tights.
;)

Suzanne said...

I really enjoy those tights. I love how creative you get with the diy.
:)

Suzanne IMOS.

Anonymous said...

Those are the tights I was ripping off with my teeth the other night!!

Elisa said...

the tights look great on you!

Frances Davison said...

Excellent, excellent job on the tights!

Shen-Shen said...

Those tights = perfection.

Jillian said...

amazing tights!
my self-ripped tights do NOT look that amazing!

Anonymous said...

Omg those poor Tights!! how they must have suffered been hacked to shreds with a pair of scissors..do you do this to all of your tights or just the Black ones.....? poor things ..Rose