Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emoooo!, or She's Such A G

I was talking with my guidance counselor about courses for next semester when he suggested that the heart I had drawn on my face looked like a tear and that I was wearing black because I felt overwhelmed with school. Um, haha? Looking back it did look kind of emo.... Danielle said I picked the worse outfit to visit my guidance counselor in but OH WELL!





Forever 21 blazer, headband, and rings. Hanes t-shirt. Topshop pants. Wet Seal necklace. Target sneakers.

But of course I don't fit any one stereotype. Witness my new track sweats:


Polyester, yum! And since we're borrowing them from the school we have to give them like $125 if we lose them. $125 for this heap of static electricity!?

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! I do love your hair, of course and that headband is really cute! And i could see you paying that much for a Lacoste sweat suit but that thing?? Whateva!

<3 Sarah

Suzanne said...

I really enjoy the accessories in this outfit, the headband is very Blair Waldorf. That blazer is also very cute.
I laughed at what you said about your guidance councilor, but hey, it's not like you're wearing blue lipstick! haha

Suzanne IMOS.

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i love the heart. so cute. i think i may do that...if you don't mind. i don't want to seem like i am copying you without your consent

erin said...

"$125 for this heap of static electricity!? " That was my favorite part.

lizbeth said...

Loooove that headband.

Isabel said...

I love the headband!

Kelly said...

that would be like a guidance counselor to assume OMG she's emo...
and the heart looks nothing like a tear. maybe they're vision-impaired? lol.
Love that headband!

E=MCHAMMMEERRRR said...

on the grounds that i read correctly, i love the fact that you visited your guidance counselor with a heart drawn on your cheek. quirky. haha

lily m said...

ok you have the best pants in the world girl...and oh hot daym you be soo gangsta in that tere tracksuit! DANG! ya but really cool outfit(not the tracksuit)

Rachie-Pie said...

wowowow $125 is a bit extreme lol!