Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emoooo!, or She's Such A G

I was talking with my guidance counselor about courses for next semester when he suggested that the heart I had drawn on my face looked like a tear and that I was wearing black because I felt overwhelmed with school. Um, haha? Looking back it did look kind of emo.... Danielle said I picked the worse outfit to visit my guidance counselor in but OH WELL!





Forever 21 blazer, headband, and rings. Hanes t-shirt. Topshop pants. Wet Seal necklace. Target sneakers.

But of course I don't fit any one stereotype. Witness my new track sweats:


Polyester, yum! And since we're borrowing them from the school we have to give them like $125 if we lose them. $125 for this heap of static electricity!?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I do love your hair, of course and that headband is really cute! And i could see you paying that much for a Lacoste sweat suit but that thing?? Whateva!

<3 Sarah

Suzanne said...

I really enjoy the accessories in this outfit, the headband is very Blair Waldorf. That blazer is also very cute.
I laughed at what you said about your guidance councilor, but hey, it's not like you're wearing blue lipstick! haha

Suzanne IMOS.

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i love the heart. so cute. i think i may do that...if you don't mind. i don't want to seem like i am copying you without your consent

erin hotchkiss said...

"$125 for this heap of static electricity!? " That was my favorite part.

lizbeth said...

Loooove that headband.

Isabel said...

I love the headband!

Kelly said...

that would be like a guidance counselor to assume OMG she's emo...
and the heart looks nothing like a tear. maybe they're vision-impaired? lol.
Love that headband!

Monica said...

on the grounds that i read correctly, i love the fact that you visited your guidance counselor with a heart drawn on your cheek. quirky. haha

lily m said...

ok you have the best pants in the world girl...and oh hot daym you be soo gangsta in that tere tracksuit! DANG! ya but really cool outfit(not the tracksuit)

Super Noodle Rach said...

wowowow $125 is a bit extreme lol!