Saturday, January 3, 2009

Elite Hunting

Though I've been back for almost two days, I've kind of been walking around in a daze, trying to savor the last moments of truly free time I'll have for who knows how long. If that means not doing half the homework assigned over vacation, then so be it. Homework over vacation is stupid anyway.

I tried pinning my bangs up. It looked hella weird.... and since my hair is evil they stayed in place for all of thirty minutes. Oh well. But I'm wearing my amazing new fringe dress, as well as my new boots, the only clothes-related Christmas present I received (I asked for a gift card, but nooo... which I think I already mentioned but oh well).





H&M dress. Forever 21 cuff and ring. Minnetonka moccasin boots.

Oh yes, and how to time your posts: go to "Post Options" at the bottom of the tan box thingy, above the "Publish Post" button, and just change the date and time to whenever you want it to post!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! Especially the cuff! Cute! Happy New Years!

Kelly said...

I love those boots! and the dress is really fabulous...I saw one like it at Express a while ago.

Wednesday, Juliet, India said...

don't you love that dress? i bought the same one impulsively to wear to homecoming and absolutely love it...except i have to pin mine which is a pain. but it looks great on you and i love the boots! the whole ensemble = quite fabulous.

- w

Terry said...

Oh, fringe dresses are absolutely adorable! I'm convinced they look good on EVERYONE.

WendyB said...

I think your hair looks great.

Anonymous said...

I have that dress, and love it. My one question is, how is it not ridiculously short on you? I had to buy two and sew them together before my mom would let me wear it in public...your hair looks as fabulous as always.

Anonymous said...

great dress, bad boot choice. too obvious.

Anonymous said...

try putting gell or hair spray (lightly) if you want to hold back thick massive bangs =) love the dress! =)

The Stylish Wanderer said...

hope you sort out your hair problems. sorry I cant help. I just brush mine and Im off. (haha, that wasnt really a girl thing of me to say)


love the black flapper dress.

Anonymous said...

you look way better with bangs.

sarah said...

i've always been tempted by fringe boots, specifically the extra tall minnetonkas and felt i could never do them justice so i waved them off. your last two blogs are marvelous and are pushing me to reconsider...
great photos!

Thu said...

i'm not a big fan of fringe (maybe just accessories or something), but that is a cute dress.

lily m said...

I was obsessed with that dress(in white) for so long and I actually almost got it today but it wasn't my size!But you look great in it I really like those boots too!

ps do you mind if I link you on my blog?

FashionSqueah! said...

That's an ace dress and I like the boots/tights you wore it with, sometimes it's hard to wear evening-y dresses in the daytime, but you managed it! You suit your bangs (obviously!) but look good without them too, sometimes it's just nice to have the option of no-fringe, like if you can't be bothered to wash your hair! Char x

FashionSqueah! said...

im growing my fringe out at the moment, i kinda miss it, but i do like my non-fringeness too! love your dress!
sea @ fashionsqueah! x

Isabel said...

I love the fringe dress! I honestly want one so band and stalk dresses like that on ebay. Anyhoo, thannks for the note on timed posts. And remember to ignore those haters. They probably just want to be you!

Squishybubble said...

I love the dress!! and your new boots are sooo cute!
Sadly the timed post thingy would work on mine...maybe my computer is messed up?
xDD