Friday, April 25, 2008

I Am Attracted To Shiny Objects

Did I ever mention that I got that job at the clothing boutique? Well, anyway, I'm starting to work a bit, and I went in today for two hours. Fortunately, most of the things in the store are not really my taste (Juicy Couture anyone?) but being a shopper by nature I found something: a shiny silver knee-length wraparound rain coat by BB Dakota! It was on sale for just $30, plus I got my mom to pay for it because it was "practical". Score!

Excuse my "work" jeans and my way-too-long bangs....

Anyway, is this not the most hilarious thing ever? My brother is so funny... maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to leave a chocolate bar hanging in the back seat of a parked car on a 80 degree day....

4 comments:

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria said...

Shiny!

Hahhahahahah @ the melting chocolate bar.

One Sweet Day said...

HAHHAHA omg that picture made me LOL!

Your coat is fierce.

Butchie said...

Awesome. Your brother is a genius.