Thursday, December 13, 2007

SUPAH fUGG!!!

If there is one thing that scorches my retinas and makes me want to claw my eyes out, it's Ugg boots. Okay, they're not that bad really, but it's the fact that everyone in my school has been wearing them since October that annoys me. I see them everywhere (Ugg boots with sweatpants, Ugg boots with flare jeans tucked in, cuffed, and over them, Ugg boots with bare legs and denim minis, and the latest development, Ugg boots with legwarmers from Abercrombie, Hollister, or Juicy Couture. The Hollister and A&F ones are actually cute, but the Juicy ones are utterly hideous in their label-whoreness.) Ugg boots. If you live under a rock and don't know what they look like, here they are:

Gouge eyes now! These are actually the Ugg boots I would wear if I had to wear Ugg boots. I hate the lighter tan, and the black and colored ones are not good at all. So I'd say, go with brown or darker tan, if you must.

No comments: