Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back To School Fashion Lab Report, Pt. 1.75 (Update No. 2, Epiphany Edition)

I've come to an epiphany! I don't have to dress like an Abercrombie clone ever. I can dress however I want, whenever I want, and I can't spend too much time worrying about what people think of me because there's just no point in doing that. Dress as myself, dress in what you're comfortable with, but not what's easy (i.e. Abercrombie) but what you truly like. It seems hypothesis 1 is proving to be more true than hypothesis 2. Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.)

P.S. I just painted my nails white with black tips and it's poppin' except Sally Hansen nail polish is crappy (I swear! $1 NYC is better!) and the white is a bit lumpy plus the black is done freehand so it's not perfect. But yeah, I'm so proud of myself because I'm painting my nails every week now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job :)