Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back-To-School Shopping!!!!!!!

Today I went to the mall with the intention of getting a tote bag to carry my books between classes, but of course I ended up getting way more because of awesome sales.

First store I went to was A&F, where I got some cute stuff on sale. I got this polo for just $16:

and these shorts for just $19:

Yay yay sales!

Next stop was Hollister to find the tote bag I had been eyeing. Unfortunately all of the bags were sold out so I had to order it online which sucks because I won't have it for school tomorrow :(. But here it is, for $35:


Then at Gap I got a 3/4 sleeve crewneck cableknit sweater in dark gray (very exciting and avant garde, I know!) on sale for $25.

Finally I went to abercrombie (kids) to where I got another, much needed *sarcasm* pair of skinny jeans. I think it's my 6th or 7th pair! Damn, girl, slow down! But anyway, they were actually the jeans on my wishlist, for $40:

and this polo for $16:


And I got classic black Converse Chuck Taylor lo-tops!

My current first day of school outfit is the abercrombie kids polo and jeans and the Converse. I'm riding to school with my friend Erika tomorrow, and I'll be ready to debut my new look! (actually the same look I developed in 8th grade but oh well)

I promise I won't turn into an Abercrombie/Hollister clone! I promise!

No comments: