Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How Could You Love Me This Way?

Hello, um, yeah. I haven't posted in a while. I could make excuses about being busy over break and being sick, but the real reason is I'm lazy. And my computers are total pieces of crap. My mom's won't let me get photos from the camera and my dad's is going so so so slow (I'm afraid I downloaded spyware or something, I don't know anything about PCs) and won't let me upload photos to blogger. So instead I shall just link you to this great editorial on foto_decadent which I wish I had the clothes to dress like. GAHH I HATE THIS COMPUTER!!!!!! Stop spazzing out... wtf.... Anyway hopefully things will start working again soon!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Argg, misbehaving computers are the worst! Technology can be so inconvenient sometimes!
Untill you get back, I wanted to let you know that I've tagged you! It's a realy fun music-themed tag, check my blog for the instructions. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
<3<3<3