2) 90 degree weather and having to sit in the sun
3) being forced to wear either sneakers or crocs. CROCS!
4) dressing practically=no fashion
5) insane, often disgusting (but cute) children
6) mad awkwardness (don't ask)
7) being much too tired to do anything, and having to FORCE yourself to go running afterwards (not looking forward to it...)
8) having no social life outside of camp due to family vacations on all the weekends
9) getting sunburned despite sunscreen and NOT tanning
10) I forget. But it sucks.
But luckily I have my friends to save it from being an altogether horrible situation. I'm sorry for complaining (oh no Andrew you caught me! Actually no way he reads this blog so never mind).
Anyway, next time I have to go to a dressy event, here is what I'm def wearing:
H&M dress as shirt. Corset thingy.... Skirt made by me.
Like that will ever happen.
P.S. Don't you love that nail polish color?