Thursday, August 16, 2007

UO Wishlist

At some point over the next week, I'm going to Urban Outfitters for a mini shopping spree that was a graduation present. Naturally, I've been scanning their website for the things that I'm going to get. Here's what I found:

I absolutely love this scarf. I actually saw it in-store and I fell in love. It would be perfect contrast to some of my preppier outfits. Nubby Striped Scarf with Lurex in Black, $18.

These jeans. Well, I want leather pants a la Kate Moss, and these a somewhat subtler option. If I got them a size or so up, they might be oh-so-cool... or a disaster. I'll have to see them in person. Lux Resin Coated Skinny Jean, $68.

I absolutely adore this graphic hoodie, and it would be perfect for fall. Again, I'd have to see it in person, but it reminds me of Kanye West and those Kid Robot hoodies... so cool. Truly Madly Deeply Celestial Printed Hoodie, $54.

Skinny armholes plus navy and white rugby stripes plus slouchy v-neck cardigan=perfection! 'Nuff said. UO Rugby Stripe Cardigan, $54.

Of course, no way I can afford ALL of that plus the other things I'm not going to post here, but I can dream, can't I?

No comments: