Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back-To-School Necessities

These are some things I would very much like to purchase for school this fall from Abercrombie Kids, PINK and Hollister.


The abercrombie Kate Velvet polo in gray and light pink. I simply must have an abercrombie polo, and these are two colors I'm debating. Of course, I love the blue but I already have so much blue so I think the pink or gray would be a better option. $25.

The abercrombie Maddy Skinny jean in medium wash. Abercrombie plus skinnies equals cool. (note: I know skinnies are going out, but screw whoever decided that! They just look that good on me. ;P) I'm not sure about the wash, as it may be too similar to my Hollister skinnies. $40.

These are the Hollister Cali Low Rise Flare is destroy wash. The perfect jean for my town, lol. $60.

This is the Skinny Fit hoodie from PINK by VS in black applique. It looks like this sweatshirt would match everything. $45.

If I buy all of this stuff, it will tally up to $170 (or $195 if I get both polos.) Damn. Why is this crap so expensive! *cries*

No comments: