Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Judging From Picture Books Apparently Heaven Is A Partly Cloudy Place

Glittery eyeliner + dark lipstick. Both are new makeup purchases and I am in love. The lipstick (Milani brand in Cherry Chocolate, I think) is actually even darker in person.


I don't think I actually did anything in this outfit except go to CVS, where I got said lipstick (and Maybelline Lash Stiletto, which I like SO much better than Diorshow Blackout, which was a huge ripoff). They also had tangerine lipstick but no liner so I decided against getting it.
Trying out my best crooked smile. Just gorgeous, no? I'm actually doing weird things with my lips in all these pictures....

These jeans are bootcut, and I don't have the slightest clue what shoes to wear them with.

Thrifted cardigan. DIY shredded t-shirt. Wet Seal jeans.

I also got my new favorite things ever, bobby pins. Seriously, in 2 minutes I can do this with my hair, plus loads of other things I didn't photograph. And maybe with a lot of hairspray, my hair might not return to normal in 5 minutes.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lipstick! In the last few pictures, you look very vintage glam!

Mary said...

I can never get enough hair into the bobby pin for it to do anything, hmmm. Your hair is very beautiful, what's your routine?

Nice and Shiny said...

I actually really really like the lipstick! Your working that dark, moody colour. Wow, it just looks so cool :D

I like the side hairdo, arent bobby pins so handy? I always seem to loose mine so fast thought!!

<3<3<3

emily said...

dark lipstick ids obviously the BEST THING EVER. ;) and way, i really like the jeans. as for shoes... i don't know, maybe something dressier like heels to offset the jeans?

Stacy said...

wild pants.

Isabel said...

love love looooooove the jeans/eyeliner!

yiqin; said...

Your lips are so dramatic & pretty!

futurelint said...

I'm 27 and I still am not grown up enough to wear lipstick! BTW, do you have a flickr?

indigotangerine said...

Hmmm. If I were you I would wear cream colored platforms or girly flats. I kind of wish I had long hair to do stuff with, but on the other hand, boyish pixie cuts take way less work to maintain.
-indigo

Bianca said...

great make up
and cool jeans
i would say wear them with black converse..or you could try sewing them into skinny jeans
either way they look sweeeet

M said...

lovin the hair ad makeup!!

Stevie K. said...

The fur looks great, and although everyone already said it, the lipstick looks amazing on you!

Doug said...

I love your thrifted baggy jeans. I'm looking for a pair myself!

Elle said...

love the jeans

xxx

www.fashionseed.blogspot.com

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

i love the outfit.
the jeans is it DIY project or not?

AMIT said...

Cool outfit of yours.

Lise charmel lingerie